- Hi guys, so sorry for my absence from blogging!
I'm now settled in at uni and finally ready to get back into blogging. I brought my camera and tripod back to uni with me last weekend, so i'm going to start uploading outfit posts again from tomorrow :) I'm also really looking forward to catching up on blogs and finding some new ones.. now I have my internet up and running.
- Anyway thought i'd kick off my return to blogging by doing my weekly wish list post.
I'm totally in love with this swing dress from ASOS, it such a classic fit and colour that it really will last season after season well worth the £27 price tag.
- I'm really loving the pu and leather sleeved coats that are around this autumn, this camel coloured coat from Dorothy Perkins is one of my favourites. Unfortunately its a little expensive at £74, which is probably good for a coat.. but i'm trying to make my student loan last this term.. :)
- How amazing are these trousers from River Island, they are a faux leather/disco pant style. I've seen them in store.. their amazing! at £15 a real bargain too.
- Ahhh the nights are drawing in and its getting colder, time to start thinking about a onesie.. this kitty one from Kingu is perfect don't you think? :)
- These gold detailed shorts from Miss Selfridge are absolutely stunning and perfect as an alternative to a dress on a night out.
- I think this blazer has to be my biggest bargain find this week.. at £10. Loving the studded detail.
I'm off to catch up on blogs now :) its good to be back :)
Love Jo. xx