Monday, 10 September 2012
THIS WEEKS WISH LIST
* How amazing are these cat leggings?!! I let out a little squeal when I saw these, so so cute. There from a website called iheartdropdead for £25, they look like they should be from Black Milk. What do you guys think? how would you style them?
* I just love anything Boroque so these lion door knocker earrings from ASOS definately appeal to me. I can't wait to buy them, they will really transform the most plain of outfits. Their also really reasonably priced at £8.
* The cross detail chiffon shorts are amazing! I think their one of those pieces that you could wear during any season. They would look great bare legged or with tights and a jumper. These are from madlady and cost £28.
* I found this dress in the ASOS sale, I just love the colour and the pretty purple detailing. This dress is now half price from £30 to £15, you know me! I love my floral dresses.. I think this one has a vintage edge to it as well.
* Ahhh I love collared dresses, the colour of this one from Romwe is so so nice. The detailing on the collar is perfect, the sleeves.. oh I just love it :) I just wish I had the money to buy it now.
* I really need to invest in a watch, i've had my eye on getting a Casio.. I love the retro look of them and this one is only £40, which for a watch I think is really resonable.
Dont forget I have items for sale on my ebay page, just click on the 'Ebay Shop' button on the left hand side of my blog page.
Love Jo. xx
Posted by Josephine Pearl